Streamline and secure connectivity in the cloud
Secure access service edge (SASE) combines networking and security functions in the cloud to deliver secure access to applications, anywhere users work.
SASE offers comprehensive cybersecurity solutions to safeguard your organisation, streamline access for hybrid workers, and minimise IT security complications, regardless of employee login locations.
Simplify user experience
Empower both managed and unmanaged users and devices to securely and effortlessly connect to the internet and critical applications, ensuring a seamless and confident experience.
Streamline IT operations
Optimise your environment effortlessly by utilising a single, cloud-managed console for streamlined deployment and management of your entire security infrastructure.
SASE Components delivered from Logicalis
Cloud-based Connectivity, providing access and security from edge-to-edge to connect users, devices, application, data in an agile, secure and reliable way.
The core components built on Cisco Umbrella include:
- Software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN): Based on Cisco SD-WAN and Meraki.
- Firewall as a service: A cloud-native security service helps you to improve security, and ensure consistent enforcement everywhere.
- Secure web gateways (SWGs): Cisco Umbrella’s Secure Internet Gateway analyses security risks, while protecting data, apps, and users in the cloud.
- Cloud access security broker (CASB): The CASB from Cisco Umbrella, helps secure your cloud users and sensitive data with ease, preventing cloud data loss.
- Zero trust network access (ZTNA): Delivers multiple security functions in a single cloud solution, based on Cisco Umbrella and SASE.
SASE use cases
Secure Connectivity at scale
Simplify and optimise network performance and security, while scaling your business seamlessly.
Businesses using multiple cloud providers can deploy SASE to ensure consistent security policies and controls across all cloud environments.
Scale and expand as your business grows, with a predictable cost base.
Due to current spectrum challenges in South Africa, private 5G deployments are limited, however the South African government’s movement around spectrum release is promising. The Logicalis Group continues to innovate in the private 5G arena and are the first Cisco Global Partner to achieve the Managed 5G Strategic Designation.